WooCommerce Print Address Labels is an extension that allows you to print out shipping / address labels from your WooCommerce orders. Simply select them in the WooCommerce orders dashboard, select “Print Address Labels” from the bulk actions and hit Apply. Customization of the address labels (logo’s, extra order info etc.) is easy with the provided HTML templates.
Supports both label printers (for example Zebra, Dymo*, Brother QL-570/QL-710/QL-1060N* and many more) and regular printers, as long as you can print to these printers from the browser!
- Print address labels on (avery) sheets or on label printers in bulk.
- Full control over page layout: page size & orientation, margins, number of rows/colums on the label sheets.
- Choose your own font from 33 top Google fonts.
- Modify label content/style easily (address formatting, order number, phone number, returns address, etc) as well as formatting (size, font size).
- Additional customization of the labels possible with advanced templating engine
- Skip labels to continue printing where you left off printing on the label sheet the last time you printed (interactive popup).
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Compatible with Woothemes Multiple Shipping Addresses
- Compatible with WooCommerce Memberships
- Compatible with WC Vendors
* support for the Brother label printers in Firefox on a mac is limited. Other browsers (including Firefox in Windows) are fully supported with this model!
I researched many address label plugins on the market. Decided to get this plugin for my 2 sites and I never regretted.
Couldn’t be happier with their support!
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in to submit a review.