The plugin uses standard WordPress hook and filter mechanisms throughout, and thus is highly customisable by developers. Do you want to test connecting your printer to Google Cloud Print, and testing printing from your WordPress website? Follow this link to the free Google Cloud Print plugin, and this link to learn more about Google Cloud Print. Further plugin features:
- Add phone / email address to invoice: this plugin will cause the customer’s phone number and email address to be added to the template of the “WooCommerce PDF Invoices and Packing Slips” plugin (the phone number is especially useful for delivery drivers).
- Debugging support: for any order, a debugging log can be sent to email addresses which you configure, to trace the progress of the printout.
- Print job control: as with all Google Cloud Print jobs, you can view your print queue from the Google Cloud Print control panel, from any web browser.
- Multiple copies: you can configure how many copies you wish to be printed.
- Multiple printers: the print-outs can be sent to more than one printer (including Google Drive as a PDF)
- Customisable output: you can create your own output templates, or use any of the pre-built ones (including configurable logo, footer, terms and conditions and header areas).
- Test print: you can send a test printout to your configured printer at any time.
Easy to set up: choosing what to print for each order (note that the plugins mentioned in the following screenshot are free – no further purchases are required): Easy to set up: connecting to Google Cloud Print: An example invoice printout (highly customisable): Powered by Google Cloud Print – supports any printer: Viewing your Google Cloud Print queue, through any web browser: A handy “Print Order” button is also added to the order details page – useful for testing, or re-printing:
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.