Ewout, one of our star authors at WP Overnight, released the best WooCommerce PDF Invoices extension on the market – and it’s free! Okay, maybe I’m a bit biased, but I love Ewout’s work. He’s made me a better programmer and has been a great partner in this venture. But, this wonderful piece of work is all his. I’ll just lay out a few of the highlights for you:
- PDF invoices are automatically attached to every order confirmation email.
- The default template is fantastic. However, he has a couple of premium add-on templates, and if you want something else you can completely customize it yourself!
- Users are able to download templates from their My Account page.
- Compatible with sequential order numbers.
- And the best part… You can download the invoices/packing slips from the WooCommerce admin individually or in bulk. Talk about a time saver!
He even has an extension that allows you to automatically save customer invoices to your DropBox account! How cool is that?
Anyway, if you’re looking for a good WooCommerce PDF Invoices extension, look no further than Ewout’s WooCommerce PDF Invoices and Packing Slips plugin on WordPress.org. You can’t go wrong with this free and awesome WooCommerce extension.